Tuesday 26 July 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, thinking on the spot and keeping it fast paced.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at being ready for anything.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was the games because it was funny to see what other people did and to see them fail.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was getting up in front of my classmates because sometimes I was nervous.


My favourite improvisation game was doorbell because it was fun.


My next step/ something I need to work on further in improvisation is to show more emotion in my act because that was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment