Monday 27 November 2017

Excellence technology post #4

On Thursday the year 7/8's had technology we traveled on two buses to get to Lincoln primary school which takes about 10-15 minutes to get there.
When we got there we walked to our classes and in my case it was to design and textiles.
The first thing we did was watch a video on how we can make sand out of beer bottles and how we are losing lots of sand.
Next we got three planning sheets the first one we had was about what things we wanted to make.
The second sheet was about three options on what we could do.
Finally we did the last one and that was about our final design we are going to do.

I showed community by putting my rubbish in the bin a morning tea instead of littering because it wasn't my school.

I was also being trustworthy by doing what I was meant to at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment