Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE - STRIKING and FIELDING

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keeping my eye on the ball and followed though with the bat.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were, Watching the ball all the way to its target and keeping my eye on the ball.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to have a Good stance because I need to balance to be able to strike better.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to use Soft hands for catching the ball because I dropped the ball in most of the games.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounder because it had the most skills packed into one game.

No comments:

Post a Comment