Tuesday 14 March 2017

Leadership article writing

In writing I have been learning to use a wide range of punctuation appropriately and with increasing accuracy like . , ! ? “”
- colon :
- semi-colon ;
- hyphen -
- parentheses ( )
- brackets [ ]
- ellipses ...


I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and semi-colon. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.

An active thinker leader is able to problem solve and think creatively. Bill gates is a great example of an active thinker, he came up with many great ideas (microsoft windows) and showed active thinking throughout the process. This trait is important to my role because sometimes as a sports co-ordinator you need to think about different strategies. I will demonstrate this trait in my role by working together with Mr Forman and Mr Hillary to create strategies to create sporting events and making them easier to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment